This website is owned and managed by Incredibble Ltd. The information that you provide to incredibble.co.uk and helendibble.com will only be used in accordance with this policy as follows:
- To answer queries submitted via the website
- To send news and updates via a newsletter
- For the purpose of working with you if you become a client
- The disclosure of your information, as requested, where required by law
- I will never pass on or sell your personal information to third party companies
- The newsletter is distributed periodically and includes company news, recent projects, new services, special offers, industry news and hints and tips features.
- To subscribe to the newsletter please submit your details via the form on the website. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the newsletters or by emailing email@example.com
- This site may contain links to other sites of third parties. Incredibble Ltd is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites.
- This policy may be revised from time to time. You are responsible for checking this policy when you visit our site. If you do not agree with the policy, you should cease use of the site immediately.
How Do We Use the Information?
- To carry out our obligations and provide you with information arising from any services you purchase from us
- To provide you with relevant information about our services
- Improving and customising our services for our customers; and
- Protecting ourselves (and our customers) against unlawful activity, fraud, IP infringement, and security risks.
We rely on various legal bases to process your personal information. These include (a) where the processing is necessary for us to perform our obligations under our contract with you (b) where you have given us your consent to use your personal information in a certain way and/or (c) where the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (provided these interests do not override your privacy in any way).
Our legitimate interests referred to above are the interests of our company in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best possible service and the promotion of our services or training products.
For example, we have an interest in making sure that our marketing is relevant for you, so we may process your information to send you marketing that is tailored to your interests.
Please also note that where we have obtained your consent for certain processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
Certain personal data will be required in order to enter into contracts with us and for us to perform the services. When asking you for personal data we will identify any such required personal data. If you do not provide such personal data we may not be able to enter into a contract with you and/or we may not be able to successfully provide you with certain services.
- You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
Contact and Complaints
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.